In this article you will learn all the basics about setting a personal goal for your CO2 savings during a Ducky competition. Set a personal goal To set a personal goal during a Ducky competition, look for the “Set a personal goal” button. You will find it on...
How to join a Ducky campaign that requires a certain email address and invitation code?
In this article you will learn how to join a Ducky campaign with a certain email address and invitation code.
Your organisation, school or company has just invited you to participate in a campaign, and you’re super excited to get going – but how do you sign up?
Here’s how you do it:
- Click on the campaign link that you have received from your organization
- Click on Sign up with email
- Enter your e-mail address with the email domain of your organization, school, or company (e.g. @ducky.eco) , create a password and enter your name
- Read and and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click on Sign up
Alternatively choose Register with Google or Register with Facebook if they are linked to the specific email address and follow the instructions on screen.
Do you already have an account? Log in.
6. After you clicked Sign Up, check your inbox and click on the link you received in your e-mail to verify your email address.
7. Once you are logged in, you are asked to enter your team code in order to join the campaign: a code is needed only the first time you enter the campaign.
8. Enter the code you have received (six digits), e.g. 123456, make sure that you are joining the right team and click OK.
NB! If the code you’re trying to enter is not working, please click here.
9. After you have clicked OK you are in.
Please see pictures below for a step by step guide.
1 & 2. Follow the link, register an account or log in if you already have an account.
3. Enter your e-mail address with the email domain of your organization, school, or company (e.g. @ducky.eco) , create a password and enter your name
6, 7 & 8. Choose section and team, make sure that you are on the right team and click OK
If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
If you’re facing a technical issue please fill out this form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Our office hours are all working days from Monday-Friday between 08.00-16.00 Oslo time