In this article you will learn all the basics about setting a personal goal for your CO2 savings during a Ducky competition. Set a personal goal To set a personal goal during a Ducky competition, look for the “Set a personal goal” button. You will find it on...
How do I engage our team leaders?
In this article you will find tips on how you can engage your team leaders.
To motivate each participant to register climate actions every day during the challenge, it is important that each team have an engaged team leader. As a project leader we recommend that you invest some time in involving and motivate the team leaders. They will probably need some tips on how to lead their team. How comprehensive you should be would be determined by your number of participants.
Regardless of organization size, we recommend that you host a little workshop for the team leaders.
Suggestion to agenda:
- Management of expectations
- Intro by the project leader or the manager about why you are participating in this project.
- Info about what it means to be a team leader
- A small environmental quiz will set the tone before the group tasks. At the same time you show a bit of the core of Ducky. Meaning to do make the challenge something to talk and compete about.
- What can you as team leaders do to motivate the employees to participate throughout the two weeks that the competition lasts?
Workshop for internal anchoring
If you are a larger organization we’ve made suggestion to a workshop with a duration of approximately 2 hours. Please read more about it here.